DLA-RS4500 Reference Series
JVC’s flagship 4K projector DLA-RS4500 features original cutting-edge technologies for high-quality, high-definition images to realize the full potential of 4K. It also supports next-gen technologies such as HDR (high dynamic range) content and video at 4K resolution.
Beautiful picture quality with a powerful lifelike sense of realism can be enjoyed for all types of video content, from movies to sports, music and documentaries, even 3D. Wrapped in a stylish physical design that features simple lines to emphasize functionality and symmetrical design to focus around the centrally positioned high-resolution lens, the weight and form of the projector befit a flagship 4K model.
- Original 0.69″ native 4K D-ILA device (4096 x 2160)
- BLU-Escent laser diode light source
- 18-element, 16-group all-glass 100 mm diameter lens system with full aluminum lens barrel
- Brightness of 3,000 lm
- Dynamic contrast: Infinity:1
- 4K signal input (4K60P 4:4:4, 4K60P 4:2:2/36-bit, 4K24P 4:4:4/36-bit)
- Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Connectors: HDMI x 2 (3D, Deep Colour/HDCP 2.2/18 Gbps), RS-232C (D-sub 9pin) x 1, LAN (RJ-45) x 1, Trigger x 1 (Mini jack, DC12 V/100 mA), 3D Sync x 1 (3-pin mini-DIN), Service (USB Type-A)
- Newly developed 0.69″ native 4K D-ILA device – world’s smallest 4K device for use as home theater projectors (as of Oct. 2016)
- High-definition display at 4K resolution (4096 x 2160)
- Vertical orientation and planarization technologies of the device reduce light scattering and diffraction to enhance contrast.
- BLU-Escent laser light source uses blue laser diodes to offer high brightness level and long life
- New optical engine optimized for 4K with F2.6 that uses light much more efficiently
- Exceptional brightness of 3,000 lm achieved with the BLU-Escent laser light source and optimized optical engine
- Contrast ratio of infinity:1achieved with the massive increase in peak brightness
- New lens system incorporating 18-element, 16-group all-glass 100 mm diameter lens and five ED lenses reduces chromatic aberration and color fringing
- Support for HDR content with extended brightness range with the projector’s high contrast ratio, 80% BT.2020 coverage, dynamic light source control and a peak brightness of 3,000 lm
- Support for Hybrid Log-Gamma, which is expected to be used in future broadcasting
- 100% coverage of DCI-P3 display range used in film production, and 80% coverage of the BT.2020 color range for UHD Blu-ray Discs and 4K/8K broadcasting
- Multiple Pixel Control technology offers more realistic presentation of images with greater sense of clarity and softness of focus to backgrounds
- Upscaling of Full HD video to 4K
- Smooth and detailed reproduction of fast-moving images such as sports and action movies achieved with two video processing technologies – the blur-reducing Clear Motion Drive, which is compatible with signals up to 4K60p (4:4:4), and Motion Enhance, which minimizes motion blurring by optimizing the D-ILA driver
- THX 4K Display Certification to ensure the precise reproduction of picture quality in both 2K and 4K resolution, just as the original filmmaker envisioned.
- Complies with the latest HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard to enable full spec 4K signal input up to 4K60P 4:4:4
- 4K signal input (4K60P 4:4:4, 4K60P 4:2:2/36-bit, 4K24P 4:4:4/36-bit at 18 Gbps bandwidth)
- ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) mode* to reproduce excellent picture quality optimized for specific environments.
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor** is capable of optimizing essential elements in the image, including colour balance, gamma characteristics, colour space and colour tracking
*Professional calibration to desired screen is performed by trained dealers
**Exclusive JVC software installed in PC and optical sensor are required. Please visit the JVC website for details.
|Device||0.69-inch Native 4K DILA Device (4096x2160) x3|
|Resolution||4096 x 2160|
|Lens shift function||+/-100% vertical & +/-43% horizontal, motorized in 16:9 aspect mode|
|Light source lamp||Laser diode|
|Lamp life||Approx. 20,000 hours|
|Video format||480p, 576p, 720p 60/50, 1080i 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24, 3840 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24, 4096 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24|
PC input signal
|HDMI||VGA/ SVGA/ XGA/ WXGA/ WXGA+/ SXGA/ WSXGA+|
|RS232C||1 (D-sub 9-pin)|
|SERVICE||USB Type-A (firmware update required)|
|Noise level||25 dB (when in LD low-power mode)|
|Dimensions: W x H x D, mm||500 x 235 x 720|
|Dimensions: W x H x D, inches||19.68 x 9.25 x 28.34|